Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Valentine's Day Lunch

Thought this was adorable. I would have loved to have planned a small Valentine's Day tea party with my girlfriends.......maybe next year. Found video at glamoursmash.com

Kristen from Just a Girl and Her Little Dog- made THE CUTEST video on how to put together the perfect Valentine's Day lunch for the girls! You MUST watch it below. 
Oh, and her adorable pink-haired rockstar puppy, Lola, makes an appearance about 20 seconds in! 

nice idea: I attended a baby shower many years ago where the hostess served coffee and tea in several mismatched tea cups. So pretty. So for several years following, this is what my friends and I came up with....amongst your closest girly friends, give a tea cup for a birthday gift or an annual event you all celebrate together. If a group of 3-4 friends do this for 2 or 3 years..... you end up with a fabulous collection. 

See some of my collection below

No comments: