Monday, July 16, 2012

Thanks Mimosa Lane blog

Good Morning! Today I am reposting a post from mimosalaneblog.blogspot.com. Thanks Albertina and Julie.

ART TO OUTFIT- PICNIC OUTING

I'm in love with this painting by Sabrina Cabada.  It is mesmerizing.  I love the complementary colors- red and green.  They make a powerful statement in a non-christmassy kind of way. Aside from the outfit, I'm insisting on reading a lot of classics this summer (maybe its because I'm feeling guilty for having read Fifty Shades of Grey?) and with those cute designs who wouldn't want to have those cute books adorning your bookcases when you are done?  
So back to the outfit- Adorable espadrilles, check, cute necklace, check, cool shorts and top, check, reading treasures, check, blanket, check, refreshing watermelon, of course!  

I hope you have a great one!


No comments: